How Long Until Racing The Planet: Nepal

Countdown to Racing The Planet: Nepal

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

EXCITEMENT OR FEAR

Which is it? A bit of both!!

Well guys its getting close now. One 30 minute run left and then down the gauntlet. hahaha.

I went to Ian (Coach) today who did a muscle balancing to see if all my muscles were firing properly ..... well 12 out of 42 groups needed to be balanced. It was a very interesting experience and the first time that I have ever had this done to me. Tomorrow night is time to pack bags... then repack bags .... then pack again just to make sure. I hope I remember to pack my shoes in. hahaha. I wont forget food!!

All my patches have been ironed onto my shirts ... I guess I'm an Ironman then ... hahah .... watch this space my friends .... when we get back another adventure lurkes... :) :)

I'll try beg borrow or steal a pc in Nam to keep you updated before we run!

Cheers

R

No comments:

Post a Comment