How Long Until Racing The Planet: Nepal

Countdown to Racing The Planet: Nepal

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Knysna 2011

Just come back from Knysna, had a pretty good training week and a really great getaway.
I managed to do a really cold Featherbed trail run, made all the better because I managed to see that the route looked like for the first time, since I did the night run last year and could see ANYTHING.
It really is one of the prettiest!!!

Joined the local gym in Knysna for the week, so managed to keep the gym stuff up as well, and the training week cumulated with the Forest marathon. I took it as a training run, and felt really good at the end, no soreness or delayed onset, so I was pretty pleased with that! Even managed to go to the after party without any side effects.

Next stop....Double Hout Bay!

No comments:

Post a Comment