How Long Until Racing The Planet: Nepal

Countdown to Racing The Planet: Nepal

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Signed up the Ian Waddell - wooo hoo

Okay ...... so we are 8 weeks out from Ironman. Things are starting to get close and I am starting to get nervous. You know that feeling when exams are looming and you havent studied ..... well that where I am right now. Luckily we met Ian Waddell last night who is putting together a plan to get us to Ironman and beyond. He worked wonders in Namibia ... and Ryan Sandes seems to be doing okay, so this is way forward. Ian will do a full TT bike set up on Friday for us. He is, I think, the only person in SA certified in TT set up. I hope this will take 1 hour off my Ironman time hehehe.

Anyway off to try get a long run in. It is frikken hot out there!

Chat soon

RobbieG
stb

No comments:

Post a Comment