How Long Until Racing The Planet: Nepal

Countdown to Racing The Planet: Nepal

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

End Of March

It's the end of March already, time is slowly tick-tocking down and its 7 weeks to go now. Managed to get a swim and a gym session in last night after work, I must admit that the upper body felt tougher than usual for some reason - but it was a slighly different routine, just to keep things interesting.
Visited Chris this morning, who did some more work on my back and neck - more clicking - but hopefully my headaches will ease a bit. Also my calves were quite sore - could have been something to do with the thumbs pressing into them - and I have to made the effort to do the rehab exercises to strengthen my achilles for running.

And no, the irony of having to do exercises for my exercise has not escaped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment