How Long Until Racing The Planet: Nepal

Countdown to Racing The Planet: Nepal

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mid week

I am pretty much eating everything I can lay my hands on - I am just hungry ALL the time. Been keeping myself busy with some swimming and gym, spent sometime on the dreaded spin bike yesterday morning and a long/short run last night at the club.
Its weird how all of the sudden its become so much darker so soon, and so much colder. I ran in a long sleeve last night, and the usual burden turned into a bit of a blessing. It's quite sad to see summer bleeding away slowly, but I guess winter has its own advantages and disadvantages. The one thing I enjoyed about trail running last season was it never ever bothered me if it was raining while I was running, sure I got cold, but I remember cycling in the wet and it was terrible!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment