How Long Until Racing The Planet: Nepal

Countdown to Racing The Planet: Nepal

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pre Block Week

Howzit Guys

Its been a pretty non eventful week so far mainly because we have a Block (4 days in a row of big distance) starting on Thursday. We can look forward to about 15 hours of running. I have been thinking about routes and what we should do. Yesterday was Club run - Andie and I did about a 7km warm up before hand..... and ended on about 18km. The funny thing is that now days an 18km run feels as if I am running 5km. :)

I got a little news from the Sand Crab that apparently we can expect alot of sand running(what? in a desert? Sand!! Cant be) & dunes in the 4 Deserts - Namibia. Hahaha. Another bit of useful info is that the race in going to be about 270km...20km further than expected. Apparently on the web site there is a Google map with some co-ordinates. I'll check it out and post it.

This week up to Thursday I am mainly going to swim and gym to keep the blood flowing.

Chow for now

R

No comments:

Post a Comment