How Long Until Racing The Planet: Nepal

Countdown to Racing The Planet: Nepal

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Voting Day

Hey Guys

I hope that you all have voted already. Well I haven't yet but I will shortly. Just wanna get something to eat first - then i'll be off. Today has been quite busy. First thing this morning we had a great light trail run (no pack) with Carla, Monique, JT and John Legend. Unfortuneatly Andie was stuck with work stuff. We just ran up a path along side Chappies. As our mate Judy would say "IT WAS GRRRRREAT" hahaha. After that off to Chris - you will never guess my other tight calf is a slight tear. O well at least got time to recover. Its not serious just gotta keep an eye on it. After that a cool down swim whilst I waited for Carla to have a Pedi and a facial - doll.

Well chat a little later - I'm friggin hungry!!

R

No comments:

Post a Comment