How Long Until Racing The Planet: Nepal

Countdown to Racing The Planet: Nepal

Monday, February 21, 2011

The Weekends long ride

Hey dudes

Well after the the fun and games with U2 it was time to really test the new set up of the bike. Ian lifted my saddle by than more than 10cm!!!! Okay this seemed way to much for me - but sometimes you just have to take a leap of faith in life..... and leap I did. I am so glad that i did! At first I felt really odd on the bike but then quickly realized that it was almost as if my bike was forcing me onto my tri-bars ... to the extent that even on uphills where I would normally stand or at least move to my other bars, I didn't. AERO!!!

We rode the West Coast road again it was very windy but I guess no better way to test your new position. I felt comfortable the whole way .... on the whole a success.

This is going to be a biggish week. Beginning to settling into the training routine now!!! :) I am looking forward to this weekends big bike again. Still struggling with running distance. Hopefully I can turn this around now.

Ciao for now

RobbieG

No comments:

Post a Comment