How Long Until Racing The Planet: Nepal

Countdown to Racing The Planet: Nepal

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Chappies Again!

Howdee

I can never be accused of not being able to conquer chappies .... Tues, Wednesday evening... and this morning - Chappies seemed to be the route of choice..... i didnt choose to run it ... it just seemed to choose me. When I woke up this morning at 4:40 i thought that it was gonna be a struggle because my legs felt like lead. Carla and i went outside nobody was there!!! Two minutes later an entire posse arrived. John Legend, Trevor armed with iPod, Ryan, Ali and new entry Marlene!! 7 of us in total. We started off at a nice brisk pace for about 5km... Then the girls turned around as they only wanted to run 10.

Next second Trevors iPod was in and we were running 4:15 per km '@&€£¥'. It was crazy ... testosterone at its best. I recon we might have tested positive if we had a drug test hahahaha. Anyway bottom line a fun hard run, perhaps too hard before the weeked. I ran straight into the house and into my compression tights. i wore them under my work clothes the whole day....in this heat!!!! what we do for sport!

I had a recovery swim this arvie which seemed to loosen me up a bit :).

I'll chat tomorrow when we get to the hell!!! Think of us!!

Chow for now

R

O btw spotted a cape cobra on chappies on wednesday! So keep them peeled

No comments:

Post a Comment