How Long Until Racing The Planet: Nepal

Countdown to Racing The Planet: Nepal

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pack Run and Wednesday

;)

Tuesday nights run was a good hard
one; first i got dragged up chappies by Ryan. Very similar to how a dog plays with a toy....haha.... then off to join the pack run. There was a nice biggish group there. I spent most of my time running from the back to the front of the group... this proved to be a great interval set. we decieded to do speed session right at the end which i think everyone enjoyed...... a few moaned at me however hahaha .... shame.

Tonights run was a mixture... at first sluggish .... then I found a nice rythm.... hectic! So at least I finished strong. I cooled down on the beach with the dogs. I then quickly ran to swimming squad just in time to watch the guys finishing.

Gonna get an early start tommorrow..so its up at 4:40. I think about 4 people should pitch up to run Chappies!!

Chow for now!!

R

No comments:

Post a Comment