How Long Until Racing The Planet: Nepal

Countdown to Racing The Planet: Nepal

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

New Shoes, New Shoes

Howzit Guys

I'm stoked coz I got a new pair of Asics trail shoes today, just in time for the Midnight Hell!

Yesterday was a rest day - well sort of. We did a bit of an upper body work out - but that was about it.

Today an evening run of 20+ km. I don't mind Tuesday runs because I usually split it up, well in my head anyway. I'll run 12km before running club and then do the pack run. Pack runs are always fun and I really look forward to them .... perhaps...maybe .... because I get to drink a big draft beer afterwards... aaah the small pleasures.

I'm starting to think about the weekend now. Do I run with a small pack .... which will be good for the race or must I bite the bullet and run with my big training pack. A smaller pack will mean I can race harder ... :) .... :) hahahaha. Guess what I will choose.

Chow for now

R

No comments:

Post a Comment