How Long Until Racing The Planet: Nepal

Countdown to Racing The Planet: Nepal

Friday, April 17, 2009

Day 2 Block Week

Howzit

hahahaha Stood outside the gate at 5am waiting for Andie... he is never late so I knew he was still curled up in bed. I gave him a wake up call .... i could here the panic in his voice. Anyway he told me he would run from home.

I ran off to meet John Legend at La Cuccina. John might have had a Red Bull this morning coz he took off like a man possessed. I hung in until the end of valley road... and then hinted to slow down on the way back hahahaha. It was a fun run this morning.

Yesterday's runs were good. Chappies in the morning a good solid run with gale force winds at the top. HECTIC!!!!!. At one point I was really hoping one of the guys would say "Hey lets turn around" - That's the problem with training with endurance dudes - NOBODY BUCKLES DAMMIT. Greenbelt last night was a great run for me - I always enjoy it. For some reason it seems to relax me when I'm there.

Andie is struggling a bit with his chest so we will have to keep an eye on that. I think it mainly from a sinus but mixed with a bit of asthma. The rest of the weekend runs should be at a slowish pace so should be able to control it but must be very careful to avoid a chest infection.

Woohoo - my boss has just brought me a plate of Lasagna for brekkie!!! He made it himself. I'm impressed. Thanks Bennie!!! Its awesome!!!

Greenbelt tonight, again.

Chat later

R

No comments:

Post a Comment