How Long Until Racing The Planet: Nepal

Countdown to Racing The Planet: Nepal

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Four Hours left of Block Week

Howdee

The light at the end of the tunnel is in sight. Today was a good run taking in four more peaks - that takes us to 30!!!! Three small ones left to complete the 32 (33) peaks. Wow its been a long road. We were out with JT and Iain today, which was great. As per usual when running with Iain some bundue bashing was called for! hahaha. It was my first run in my new New Balance trail shoes. I must say the shoes hung in there. No blisters!! Trust me- I took them through their paces today.

Both Andie and I were in our Line Break compressions. haha - today they were needed.

Tomorrow - you don't want to know. Plans have changed coz our Ironman buddies wanna run with us - back to the Greenbelt- haha - we are gonna be able to run the route blind folded! haha! I think we will have a jol though so i'm looking forward. After that we are officialy into taper!! wooo hoo

R

No comments:

Post a Comment