How Long Until Racing The Planet: Nepal

Countdown to Racing The Planet: Nepal

Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday 28 Feb 2009

A good start to the day today. Apart from Trevor bailing at the last minute before our run so that he could get some extra beauty sleep, everyone pitched up. Don't worry we will make him pay the price!! A short run on the beach with the dogs and then off we headed to Chappies. I must be honest I only properly woke up just before the halfway mark today. On the whole a nice "family" run out.

I hit the gym with Andie a little later - a hard upperbody. We focused on core and muscle fatigue. A 30min routine but a tough one.

Tonight as promised I will pitch at swim squad. I havent swum squad in a while - I'm goona bleeeed!! hahahaha.

Tommorrow a 5hr run waits - Ive decieded to do Leg 2 of Hout Bay Challenge, basically a run across the Twelve Apostles. Its a great run, with many challenging acents and decents.

Chow for now

R

1 comment: