How Long Until Racing The Planet: Nepal

Countdown to Racing The Planet: Nepal

Saturday, February 28, 2009

5hrs:05mins - A good day


Friday swim went well. I thought i would hurt more but I seemed to hang in there. I'm glad that we only had 2x100m sprints though.

Well Saturday run is done - It was a goodie today. We ran up Suikerbossie road and then proceeded to the off road section - a climb up LLandudno corner. Then over the 12 Apostles - overthen dam wall and down to Constantia Nek. From here we took the path behind Bokkermans Kloof - At one point we ran quite close to Chris Allans house, I kept my eyes open just in case he was waiting there with a cold coke ALAS - NO Chris.

We ran down in Hout bay and then off to the Sandy Bay dunes for some dune work - hahaha - this was fun. A one point we went up a 6m steep dune I think I was slipping down quicker than I was going up. I think my Heart rate peaked at about 250bpm.

On the whole a great day - no falls.


Rugby tonight at Newlands - as Ryan says - "gotta keep it tidy"

Chow for now

R

No comments:

Post a Comment