How Long Until Racing The Planet: Nepal

Countdown to Racing The Planet: Nepal

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Rest is good

Howdee

Well today i decided to take a much needed rest day :). I had a busy day at work as well as a physio session with the magician Chris Allan in the evening. Apart from tired legs Chris said that all is well and that no lurking injuries were to be found!! Good news. I popped down to Rob Mannerswood's swim squad session in Hout Bay after Chris to see what they were up to. It was actually good fun to be on the side for a change. I chatted to Rob M for a while, he is always great to chat to when you need to be inspired. Carla my wife was in the class today, looks as if her swimming mojo is back! I think I'll swim the squad on Friday for fun.

So it looks like back to business tomorrow. I think tomorrow I'll try get a swim in the morning at gym and a bike session in the pm to start loosening up the legs for the weekend ahead.

Cheers for now

RobbieG

No comments:

Post a Comment