How Long Until Racing The Planet: Nepal

Countdown to Racing The Planet: Nepal

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Rest of Tuesday's run

I have to say that I am a lazy runner at heart, the less effort the better, so time trial is not one of my favourite things - also I think I usually tackle a time trial with undue expectations and always seem to be disappointed because it never turns out as good as what it looks on paper.
When I started running last night, my legs weren't sore, rather I felt like Pinocchio boy - wooden legs that just wouldn't move - or should that be "wood-not" move????
Anyway, it turned out not to be too bad for once - I wasn't feeling great by any stretch but my asthma didn't really kick in back enough to start hurting (I have asthma which causes major problems with running, especially in winter) but I made it.
I think the trick is not to think too much - maybe that will work for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment