How Long Until Racing The Planet: Nepal

Countdown to Racing The Planet: Nepal

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Run without a pack

What an amaizing feeling to run without a pack!! You kind of get used to running with a pack over the weekend but WOW when you take it off and run you feel so light! A great run today in the morning - about 11km I guess(which is now just a little over a warm up - hahaha). Andie and I met Sandra along the way whos just come back from Sani a kick ass mountain bike race where she kicked ass. Nice one!!

Tonight is TT (time trial) - The Question is - do I run hard or save legs? mmm I guess Ive got the rest of the day to think about that.

Cool news from the organisers that Andie posted earlier - Ryan Sandes name was missing I'm a bit pissed off about that - I mean he has won two of the races already!! I see that they only mention the Canyon for one day - I hope that doesnt mean that the long stage is gonna be on day 1? The Canyon is about 80km long but there are one or 2 emergency exits.

Chow for now

R

No comments:

Post a Comment